Now that you have your blog up and running...
Continue reading "The Eagle of the Ninth" where we left off and read through the end of chapter II (Feathers in the Wind).
After you finish reading that chapter, I want you to write as your first blog a biography of Marcus Aquila with the information you have about him from the first two chapters of the book.
This link will take you to the story:
http://cavecanem.weebly.com/latin-vvi-documents.html
HW:
For homework this weekend, spend a little time making your page look nice, and add a little information about yourself and upload a picture of yourself if you have one.
I don't have the password to view the document and the one that I overheard during class didn't work. Help?
ReplyDeleteI second what Britt says. It doesn't work for me either.
ReplyDeleteAnd Britt, you shouldn't use that link. It goes to the Latin 1 worksheet, not Aquila. Use the one on Latin 3's blog.
ReplyDeleteThe link is fixed. Should take you to the correct page now. And the password is 'Grumio' which has been on the sideboard all semester.
ReplyDeleteThe Bowie Latin Club Blog is up. Link is bowielatinclub.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete